You know that moment when you’re baking cookies and you have to stop yourself from eating all of the dough before none of it ends up actually going into the oven? Same, which is why we all need a good recipe for edible cookie dough.
I’m pretty sure that everyone’s mom has told them at some point not to eat raw dough because it can make you sick, but this recipe is completely eggless. The lack of eggs also means that it is super easy to make this recipe vegan-friendly. Just use almond or soy milk, a vegetable based butter substitute and grab some milk free chocolate chips and you’re golden!
This recipe is super fast and easy. Less than five minutes out of your day will give you a sweet snack that doesn’t take a lot away from your study time. You can also add whatever you want to it when you’re feeling a bit adventurous. I recommend adding a little extra vanilla extract and half a teaspoon of cinnamon or if you like cookies and cream, add some white chocolate chips and crushed Oreos to the equation.
- 1 Stick of softened, unsalted butter
- 3/4 Cups of brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 Cup of milk chocolate chips
- Mix your dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the softened butter and mix until combined. Should form large clumps.
- Add the milk and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips or other ingredients of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy.